Thursday 14 September 2017

Tech - Potato Salad with sausage

Image result for Potato Salad with sausage

IALT:Cook a Potato Salad with sausage.

Today me and my buddy,Kauri he was my buddy and we were cooking together what I liked about Kauri that he knows how to cook and knows what to do and tells me if I don't know what to do when we're cooking.

What I don't like was that some people wasn't listing and following the rules.
It was realy cool and funny at the same time because we were playing around when we won't ment too but now that we know we can follow the rules.

The Steps that we did was.

  1. Step 1 Peel the potato slice and cook until soft,boil together with egg
  2. Step 2 Drain using the colandar and pit it into big silver bowl 
  3. Step 3 Dice the ham,red onion,Grate the carrot Peel the egg and dice 
  4. Put evething together and mis it with potato 
  5. Sausage
  6. Step 1 Fry the sausage until golden brown sevue it with potato salad on a plate 
feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment