Wednesday 6 September 2017

Fitness

Image result for fitnesss

IALT:Be good at fitness and to make sure I complete my Goal.

On Tuesday my class and room 10 was doing fitness and it was good but some of us done cross country so they had to run around 2 times but the people that didn't join only had to run once.

What I liked about fitness is that I saw lots of people getting fit and fit and Never Giving Up.

After our run I feel like I need to go for another run to make me get fitter
 and strong.
What I didn't like was that some of our  class went to Kapa Haka and that I can see in there eyes that they didn't want to do the run with us because they were too lazy  but some of us was good because we choose to run around our school.

Feel free to leave a comment
thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment