Wednesday 25 October 2017

Maths

Image result for maths
IALA:How to solve a maths problem.

Today at maths we had a good time and fun we had to go to the teacher and she gave us a problem to solve. The problem was Tana had a Ipod. And he downloaded 148 songs and now he has 176 songs all together.But the main question is how many song did he have when he first had it.


Answer was 

176 - 148 
100 - 100 = 0 
76 - 48 =
70 - 40 = 30
8 - 6  = 2 
30 - 2 = 28 

so my next step is to make sure I am not copy anyone else is answer what 
I found challenging was working with some that I don't work with the most.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Falakiko,
Great information about your maths for your readers to know what you have did.I really enjoy looking at your strategie to what you have did to get the answer.I mostly think you should work on writing down more information to what you have did on your maths and I also writing down what you enjoyed in your maths.
-Great job with your relfection!

Post a Comment