Friday 3 November 2017

Te Tuhi Trip

Image result for Te tuhi trip

Te Tuhi Trip 

Today me and my class room 9 went to Te Tuhi Trip.

What we did there was we design our own Tapa ,The teacher that we had was Salome she was a nice teacher and good as at drawing there.
What we used to make our Tapa was black ink,chalk,Pen, and Paper.
What I draw on my paper was my Culture,Family,God and my House.
I had a lot of fun there but there was some mistake that I had done when I was drawing and using the black ink.

What I need to work on is to make sure I am doing well and don't worry about anyone else.
What I found challenging was  try to draw my house because I forgot some things from my house.
My next step is to try my best and try not to get mistake on my tapa.
I had a fun time with Salome and learnt a lot of things from her.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Falakiko,
Great reflection for your readers to know a great information about our FUN and COOL trip with our teacher Salome.I really like the way you have written down what you need to work on and what you found challenging and your next steps which was good.
-Great Job Falakiko!

Post a Comment