Thursday 22 June 2017

Lions thump Chiefs


IALA:Reading a article about Lions thump Chiefs.

Today I was reading a article about the lions and that the British and Irish Lions have won their second game on the trot thumping the Chiefs in Hamilton with a 34-6 runaway victory.
Despite some yellow cards, the second Lions team pummeled the Chiefs.
The Lions controlled the game right from the first whistle.
Jack Nowell got the first try of the night in the 25th minute. The Lions went into the shed with a 13-6 lead over the Chiefs.
I didn't liked when chiefs lost and that I couldn't believe that Lions won 34 -6 but What I like is that they are vsing All Blacks and that I think that All Blacks going to win against lions on saturday. 
Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks: )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Falakiko I have heard that you just got 600 blog post!That is big well I will try to get up to you and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi falakiko,
Amazing work keep it up, I have heard that you have reached 600 blog post keep it up.Never give up!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments:)

Post a Comment