Monday 4 September 2017

Fitness

Image result for fitness

IALT:Be Active join fitness.

Today Kia Manawanui was having fitness with rm 8 and rm 7 we had a great run and fun what I loved about fitness was that we all showed teamwork and support others to keep going and never give up.

What I didn't like was that I hit my friend Matthew and fall on the ground so I had to help him and because he was bleeding.

What I feel  now is that I  feel like I am going fast and getting fit and loseing weight everyday when we do fitness.

What I need to work on is to make sure that I am looking out for people like my friend I wasn't looking around and I hit him by accident but we still ran around the school having to do fitness can help me lose weight and also  to let people know that I am a active studend.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment