Thursday 14 September 2017

Glen Eden Schools breaks record


IALA:To write something that relate to what I was reading.

Today  I was reading Glen Eden Schools breaks record and it was great news to hear because having to break the record is amazing thats mean working together and having teamwork as well.On Friday, 1799 kids, parents and teachers broke the Guinness World Record for the largest human image of a bicycle.If that was my school I'll be very happy that we break the world record.What  I like is that they Broke the world record and that They were also joined by other students and teachers from Konini Primary, Oratia Primary and Kaurilands Primary.     
They stayed in the bike formation for five minutes.  The ‘bike’ was captured by a drone camera and documented by a Guinness World Records project manager.  The previous record was held at Kenilworth School in England where 1148 people got on board.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment