Tuesday 19 September 2017

Kiko - Te reo Assembly

Image result for Maori
Today we had Maori Assembly and it was cool and fun at the same time what I loved was that we get to sing and also we get to play some games that the presents  told us which is Frances, and Contance.

The song that we leanrt was Matariki Song, and Te Aroha. 
What I don't like was that I didn't understand them but lucky they told us the meaning.

What I want to work on nest time is to listen to what they are say and that it can help me understand other things about maori

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Falakiko,
Great reflection about the assembly we had.Great job for your reflection to have your readers know some information about what we did.GREAT JOB Falakiko!

Post a Comment