Wednesday 13 September 2017

Ancestors poem




IALA:My Ancestors poem

Last week was Tongan language week and that I was reading it out to my class and school with theres student from my class which it Toma,Ness, and Metui.

What I loved about this is that we get to wear our Tongan traditions clothes that made us look nice for people to see us.
Image result for traditions clothes tongan tupou college toloa
Here is a school thats a boarding school and a school thats only boyz.
I choose this because some of my family goes  to this school call Toloa 
What I need to work on is to make sure that I know what I am doing and ask some people for some feedback and feed forward.  

feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Falakiko,
I really like how you were talking about your family members going to Toloa.I also really like how you enjoyed wearing your own traditional clothes.Some feedback is some of your sentences dont make sense But keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi kiko this is a great poem i like the image and i like how talked about you and your family and also talking about tonga this is good and keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

WOW Falakiko,
What I great poem you have there written with information which your readers can learn more about you.I love the images that you have like the people that are in church.Great Job!

Post a Comment