Sunday 6 August 2017

Weekends

Image result for weekends

Today me and my family was having a great weekend and we all loved it because we had fun and they had fun watching our rugby game and netball aswell too.What I didn't like was that it the end of the weekends and we have to get ready for school but I think we are going to have fun.
What I won't to do at school is have a great time with my class like we did with my family I would like to thank you God for helping me and my family and being a part of my family too.Also thanking God for protecting me and my mum,dad and family.

What I like was going to church and having a great time and also my relationship with God.I would  like to visit some of my friends join the weekends next time.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment