Thursday 1 June 2017

That Sugar Film Part 3


WALT:Answer different question that relates to sugar.

Today we begin talking about sugar and watching a film about sugar too.
I learned that sugar can give you lots of energy and that if you eat sugar or something like sugar I know that your brain so so happy and it a high level but it crush down so it mean your brain wants more sugar.
Me and my buddy Gary had the changes to work about sugar together  and that we finish it by our teacher.

I think that this experiment is not good for anyone's Health because too much Sugar, can cause you more likely to have diabetes and heart damage. Something that I found challenging during this time was answering some of the questions with words that I didn't know/heard of. Luckily my teacher helped me. Something I enjoyed was working with a buddy to help me along the way. 

thank you for your
 comments:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment