Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisports

Image result for basketball
IALT:Improve my shooting accuracy through playing basketball.

Today we had kiwi sports and i had a  fun time playing with my class and also my friends too.What  I found challenging was shooting the ball because I mostly miss all my shots and I think I need to work on my shooting and also aiming  the hoop too.The best part for me for kiwisports was playing basketball with my team called the Tamaki's and it was amazing to be playing my own class as well.I also like playing Golden child because we were having fun and shooting the ball too.What I like was working as a team and supporting others that I don't play with most of the time. Also' shouting out "Never give up" to others and tried  their best because you never know, they might be  cheering for you too.


Image result for basketball


What I like the least was Golden Child  because my team kept  losing but we were  still able to try our best out there.I thought that I could do better than that but it's  just me not taking my time out there But I loved it because I got some shots and I liked  that when it came to Golden Child to run I grabbed  the ball and shot the ball and I got it in! I was so happy because my team was happy for me and I was too becuase I made my my team happy.I felt hot inside and good at the same time because we all went outside and had a great time learning some cool skills and also showing teamwork to my team and others too.
A big  thank you to Hyram and Peter for having us today.
Feel free to leave a comment 
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment