Wednesday 21 June 2017

Tree planting

Image result for tree planting
WALT:Write something about Tree Planting.

On tuesday me and my class and room 10 was planting trees at Ji and it was cool what I enjoyed was working togethere and planting lots of trees 
What I know about tree planting ?.

Tree planting is when people comes and plants trees around your environment and that tree planting is also trees that is getting plant on the ground that is new.
Something that I know about my family's is that they plant flowers and a lot of different vegetable too at the back.

Tree planting is also related to matariki because one of the seven sister went and help his papa to grow plants in the forests.
And that they planted crops.If you don't know about crops here is a photo down below.
Image result for crops
                          
What I know about crop that's it  grows only on matariki day and also mouthens too.
What I didn’t know was that it was part of matariki before
feel free to leave a comment thank you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment