Monday 19 June 2017

Kiwisports

Image result for basketball

WALT:Show teamwork while playing Basketball at kiwisports.

Today we were having kiwisports and it was a bit alright  because i fell over and that my leg was bleeding and then lucky sifa came over to help me up and that he came to check if i was alright too.
What I liked was people supporting others and each others and the sport the we were playing was golden child and basketball and that I liked the way we were also playing too.
What I need to work on was working on my accuracy with my shooting and also my class too.
What I found challenging was losing but we still get along with it.

For golden child we had a lot of fun but my team lost.
Our frist runner was siale and he got out fast but we won the first round 
the other team was shooting and we were runing what I like about basketball is that you get too do loot of games like shooting.

Feel free to leave a comment:)
Thanks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment