Sunday 18 June 2017

Weekends

IALT:Write something about my weekends.

Today me and my family had a fun time today because it was mum birthday and that I loved it when we went to happy days and also church too becuase we first hap a cup of tea there then went to happy days What I enjoyed was having a great time with my family and eating.
What I didn't like was not all the family came and that they were not there too.
Have you being to happy days comment down below if you being there and how you feel when you went to happy days.
Image result for marist old boys rugby club
And again me and my brother had a game and it was cool what I like was playing with my team and having teamwork and helping each other too.
What I didn't like was people from my team not sharing the ball 

Feel free to leave a comment:)
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment