Sunday 25 June 2017

Soft drink companies agree water-only for primary schools


IALA:How Soft drink companies agree water-only for primary schools.

Today I was reading about Soft drink companies agree water-only for primary schools and that I found some facts.I had found is that people have been voting to stop selling sugar drinks and I think that right because it can get people sugar rush and that it bad for people too it good that we only drink water because it can make us healthy and stay fit too.
What I like about this is that they are voting to stop selling a sugar drink and I think it right.

Want to found more about Soft drink companies agree water-only for primary schools go on kiwi kids news and write up Soft drink companies agree water-only for primary schools and you would have right up on your page.

Feel free to leave a comment 
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment