Tuesday 27 June 2017

Extraordinary Earthworms

Image result for Extraordinary Earthworms
IALA:How to read a book to my brother.
Today I was reading a book called Extraordinary Earthworms to my brother and I also learnt something new from the book and I also think that I brother also learnt something from the book too.
I learnt that they are important because they make the soil healthy for plants to grow.Worms also create tunnels as they move through the soil, some people puts their kitchen and garden waste in a worm farm.
What I like is that my brother knows now that Earth worm are important.

Did you know that the north Auckland worm can grow up to 1.3 and also Tiger worms prefer to live and worm farms, and the grey worm is the most common earthworm in New Zealand.

Feel free to leave a comment 
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment