Thursday 1 June 2017

That Sugar Film/Part 4



WALT: Answer the questions about Healthy Eating from 'That Sugar Film' after watching 4 different parts of the film.

Today me and my buddy Aumau, had the opportunity to work together and finish this task that was given to us by our teacher. For the past 3 days we have been watching a documentary based on a man trying out what Sugar really does to you. It has been a long journey for him and his body has transformed quickly and swiftly. 

I think that this experiment is not good for anyone's Health because too much Sugar, can cause you more likely to have diabetes and heart damage. Something that I found challenging during this time was answering some of the questions with words that I didn't know/heard of. Luckily my teacher helped me. Something I enjoyed was working with a buddy to help me along the way. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment