Thursday 1 June 2017

Zumba Poster



IALT: Create poster that persuades students to participate in ZUMBA!

I along with one of my peers, Gary, had the job of creating a poster in which was about Zumba. The Student Leaders of our school all had the chance to host a Zumba class every Monday and Wednesday lunchtimes for both Senior and Junior students. We didn't get it approved of the first time but we realised our mistakes and we now have a Poster to put around the school.

Something that I found a challenge during this time was checking for mistakes, at the time I didn't know what was the mistake, but know I do. I enjoyed working with one of my colleagues on this task given because I can be more creative and have other ideas.

Feel free to leave a comment.
 thank you  :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment