Thursday 1 June 2017

Maths

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog  today I am going to be talking about maths.Maths is my best  subject,what I was learning was how to divide fractions and also how to half them into the same amounts and that it can be equally.
The question that I had was share 5 bars with 6 people and it was hard for me but I still got along with it.
Image result for mathsImage result for maths
What I found challenging was getting to half a bar and how to solve the right answers.
What I enjoyed was working by myself can be challenging but I can still work it out with no one  helping me.
I felt happy after doing maths because I was working on it by myself,I need to work on using Time Tables and dividing.
What I didn't like was  share 5 bars with 6 people because I found it challenging.
I hope you like it
WALT:Work on something new.
Feel free to leave a comments.
Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment