Wednesday 17 May 2017

Sam - Honey

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog I haved learned a lot of thing about honey and that girls be dose the most work.What I know about the boys that they are lazy but there are important to girls because if there was boys then there won't be lot of bees .But for real life boys dose the most work and mums stay home and clean up the house and looks after the kids.


We would like to say a big thank you to Sam for teaching us about honey and thats honey is nice but for real Sam didn't like eating honey but he work for a job for bees were honeys come from and that he would sell it too like for $10.what I learned for Sam was what he wears and what use to work with and it was cool cause we get to wear them like me.


Here is a photo of me wearing some of Sam gear that he wear for work.WALT:Found facts and take notes about Honeys and bees.Thank you very much for listening.



0 comments:

Post a Comment