Thursday 25 May 2017

What I done in the weekend.

Hi every one and welcome to my blog I had a fun time today and also had a fun time at my brother game.
It was cold but we still had fun it was raining and I loved it I had a fun time watching my brother game  and that watch them win was awesome and cool too because I was there water boy and that they were always mocking me water girl  we still had fun watching Aumau and my brother play and having teamwork was cool because they had a try togetother  and it was great watching them win too.

What I enjoyed was watching my brother play rugby and me playing around with the water.I had playing water fight with my little brother and that we  had a lot of fun but when it came to the end we had a bad time because it was raining and that we were walking home from Marist what I learned at Marist was to never walk home on a rain day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment