Thursday 25 May 2017

Technology

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog today I was at tech and it was so cool it was our first time at a different group and I loved it.Today I was doing stuff about what I want and what I like too 
this was so cool that we only put photo on our work and thats was easy.
What I  really want was a Bulldog  having a Bulldog to me can make me go for a run with my dog and also feed him to like his my little boy.
Here is some photo of what I choose.The car that I have choose was my future car and that I didn't want it because of the look of it I did but some I choose so I can ride around the city and also use it to go on it with my family and work too.The Ue boom was there because I was into Speakers.

What I found challenging was looking for photos that was png and it was hard for me but I still mangers to food some photos about the png.
What I enjoyed was working with my friends and having a great tiem with them.
WALT:Look for thing that we want when we are older.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment