Monday 15 May 2017

Kiwisports!!

 WALT:To learn thing the based on what we did.

Hi everyone today we had kiwi sport and it was so cool  we were working on throwing the balls to each other our kiwi sports for this term was basketball and it our instructor's names is Hyrum and Peter we learned lot of basketball skills from them and that one of them was throwing the balls to each other.I felt I was about to lose my breath because I was so hot and running the most,what I like was playing ball tige is was cool because we were Versing each other like Boy vS Girls what I found challenging was chest past and also lay ups,Miami drills and suicide runs also if u dont know what Miami drills mean it means a game thats a lot of passing and lay ups and it was fun but we were still able to play and have fun. Thank you for listening....


0 comments:

Post a Comment