Thursday 18 May 2017

Smart Footprint: Online Profiles


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog today I had a fun time and a great time for cyber smarts with a teacher call Ms Shearing and she was teaching us how to post thing that was good and to watch out about what we post up what I was scared that I had post something that was wrong and that I saw my Facebook name on there so maybe next time I can watch out for what I post up I hope you like it and thank you very much for listening Malo.


We often form ideas about people using the information shared about them online?


Smart Footprint Online Profiles.png

Use the information from their online profiles to describe your idea of their personality.

Think about their interests, characteristics, what is important to them, what do they care about, what is their nature?

Word Bank - Vocab you can use to describe
Tip: ctrl-shift-Y to search the Google doc dictionary for synonyms
Name: hyperlink to profile
Your impression of this person based on their online profile
Their personality, characteristics, values, qualities.
What I know about Joseph Parker is that he loves Burger King,Loves Boxings,He has Goals  that he want to achieve he tries his best to win
And to get golds.And that he show ako when he is train like he listen to his coach.He shows manaakitanga join his game like if he win he dosen’t be cocky he say well done to them.He works hard to win.He loves he's one another

Are you able to locate further information about this person online that may help you create your  description. Use keywords in Google search? Which search filters might be helpful?Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 1.08.26 pm.png













Add to this list of things about you that could be included in your blog profile




  1. First name
  2. School
  3. Teacher
  4. Learning Goals
  5. Other Goals
  6. Culture
  7. How I care about others
  8. With my family.









What things should not be included in your blog profile.  Add to this list.

  1. Last name
  2. Address
  3. Phone number
  4. Parents names
  5. Brothers and sisters names
  6. Family name
  7. Where  live



0 comments:

Post a Comment