Friday 26 May 2017

Our Inquiry Topic.

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog today I had a great time and a fun time with my friends making a sandwich and that I loved it I had a fun time with Sifa,Tevita,Toma,Matthew,Sene and me we had a fun time and that I want to have another one but i still loved it I want to make something that was related to my Cultural but I didn't care because I had fun with my class making a sandwich and it was Ifo Ifo. this was related to our topic for Inquiry and  that we  had Cardytreate,Protein and fats were also about how to get health and how to get fit and what kind of food that we need.I hope you like it thank you very much for listening.

WALT:Greate healthy food by making a sandwich.

SC.Our sandwich will have protein.
Our sandwich will have carbohydrates
Our sandwich will have Fat

Image result for sandwich

0 comments:

Post a Comment