Sunday 28 May 2017

What I done on Sunday.

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog today I am going to be talking about what I done on Sunday.Sunday was the best day for me because we first went church and it was amazing also cause we were alter severs and that we loved severing mass.After mass we all came back home happy and joyful.


Image result for Tongan food Lu' sipi

Image result for Tongan food Otai

When we all took out clothes  off my mum was thinking about we should do umu  and we did what  we made was Tongan food for example,Lu'Sipi is what we made and Potato sidle too it was nice and good after we eat we made Otai and I loved it so much that I wanted to drink the whole thing finish.
I hope you enjoyed it and thank you very much for your comments.

2 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

I'm glad you had a great day. That meal look delicious. I see you have a good source of protein and carbohydrates :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you miss(:

Post a Comment