Saturday 20 May 2017

What I did in the weekend.....

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog today join the weekend I haved a fun time with my family what we wee doing was having a picnic day at the pool because it was raining at the beach and that is was wide too so I and my family decided to go to the pools and have a fun  time  after we finished swimming we came back home and that we were Tired as that I couldn't stand up after going to the pools but finally just what I wanted was that I wanted to cut my hair at best style haircuts it was so cool that now that have cut my hair I can final show my friends and family what kind of hair I got.This is what i then join the weekend and it was a fun time I hope you like it and enjoy reading what I done join the weekend Thank you very much for listening. 
Image result for poolsImage result for Haircuts 0 fade

0 comments:

Post a Comment