Friday 11 August 2017

What my Dream.


IALT:Share about what my dream are.

Today my class went down to rm 10 and it was fun and that we were also learning about Career and it was awesome because I didn't know that much and that to be honest I didn't like it but when we were together as boys it was fun and that I loved it because we get to talk about yourself and what I wanted to do in the future and what I first wanted to be was a rugby  but I had changed my mind to be a soldier and that I don't want to be a soldier because of the guns and that I wanted to be a soldier because I want to fight for my country and if you want to found more about why have  a look on my work and  hope you enjoyed it.

I wish that I make it and I want to go to Tonga and also it had being my dream for the year 

Feel free to leave a  comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment