Friday 25 August 2017

How hiobbies/passions can become jobs - W5



WALT: Use what I know to understand the text.

Today I was reading about how to make your hobbies your job.
What I learned was that I need to look up words that I don't know or understand and that the first thing that came up to my mind was How did people's passions can become Jobs.

What I didn't like was that I didn't know that much and when I was reading this artical I didn't understand some words and texts.

When I was 12 I started to cut the lawn and that was what I learned from my dad and I wanting to be like him and I also get payed $5 or $10 and I loved doing this year I still love doing it becuase I get to move the cars and praking it next to the road.

And that i know that they will always be my uncle beside me and my family supporting me My biggest support was my mum,dad they encourage me to do my work they made sure I was doing the right thing and supporting me with different things like sports.

Here is a link to artical  which is How did your hobbies become your Job below.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Falakiko,
i really love your work and who you were interviewing.I really loved how you learned something from your dad that passed it on to you!
Good WORK!

Post a Comment