Friday 18 August 2017

Drums - Lesson

Image result for drums

IALA:How to play the Drums 

Today I was working on how to play the drums and that I learned lots of things like the fills and  also we were learning soem new pattens as well.
what I liked about drums is that we get to play the kit and that there was not many of us.What I didn't like was that there was some people that couldn't listen because they didn't  know what to play and that they were too buzzy talking about what they want to do.

What I would love to do next time is that I wish that it well only be us year 7 and 8s because it's fun and that we get to spend more time learning to play the drums.I would like to say thank you to Caleb for teaching us today and that I learnt some tips on how to play a drum kit.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment