Friday 18 August 2017

My Island.



IALA:How my Island looks like.

Today I  was working on my Island and how it looks like and what I do online.What I like about my island is that I do work before I have free time and that I loved blogging and it is cool and fun and that my fractive subject is  blogging and that I have 775 and that I loved blogging and also when I blog it's has to be quality and also something that relate to my work and what I am doing.

I love to blog about Maths,Reading and Writing for gmail is that it's help me to found work tht my teacher sends me and that I use google to reseash things that I don't understand about for youtube is to found some tips about how to be a good rugby player because I want to play NRL and that if you want to learn more things about me comment down below

Feel free to leave a commet
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment