Thursday 31 August 2017

Tech

Image result for milkshake oreo

IAL:How to cook and make thing out of foods.

Today I had a fun time and great time making milkshake and it was ifo as my teacher was Ms tuipulotu and that I learned lots of things from her because we learned how to keep ourselves safe in the kitchen and it was good because it can help me to do this at home and college.

What we used was Oreo,Milk,Pols,Creams,Chocolate Cream. 
What I liked was that we get to make it and drink it.
My buddy was Sene he was a great Buddy because me and him comes from the same class and knows how to make thing out of food and cook.

What I need to work on is to watch out of others and to keep them safe.
Today was the day for our first time to do cooking and make thing out of food and milkshake too.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment