Monday 7 August 2017

Cybersmarts


IALT: Think before I post something or say something online. 

 Lasweek we had a teacher that came in to teach us and her name was Mrs. Shearing, I would like to thank you Mrs. Shearing   for teaching us about  how to stay safe online.

I was working on how to blog and also what to post up on my blog, and on other social media sites. What I was learning about last week was  24 Hour Footprints ,this means how to stay safe online like thinking before you post something or message other people.

Like going on Facebook and doing bad things, I'll tell you this. When you have a interview for a work they will do some research about you and if you have anything bad you might not get aspects to work for them.

A challenge I found was when I had to come up with some ideas because I didn't think properly, but I had some help from my friends. I can't wait for next week's session.

  Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment