Saturday 22 July 2017

World's oldest crocodile.

Image result for crocodile
Hi everyone today was my frist time finding out of the  World’s oldest crocodile it was so cool reading about this article because the World’s oldest crocodile eggs was found and that side of a cliff also had discovered  in Portugal.Also was found at the side of the country north  of lisbon and also did you know it was a 152 million  years ago if you didn't know now you know!!!!!....

I feel so different because now I know how long a crocodile lives and that it can live more then us I think we should look after the water so that crocodile can live for ever also Us too we should do that by not land polluting next to our environment and keep it clean  there is lot of different crocodile around the world I think crocodile can live the longest???? but I am not sure because I think we can to.

I feel worry that some crocodile are dangers because they can kill other also it not helpful for us so my opines is that we should not go next to crocodile an list you are any person that know a lot about crocodile WALT:Read something and also discard what we learned today and read.
Thank you very much for listing!!!!!.

Feel free to leave a comment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment