Saturday 22 July 2017

Smallest hotel room in the world?


IALA:To write something about Smallest hotel room in the world?

Today I was reading something like Smallest hotel room in the world? and it was great to hear there is a smallest hotel room in the world because it would be nice to sleep by yourself you think I do.

I would enjoyed to live there but I want to live with my family because they are important to my life and I love them too.And the tiny pod-shaped room that is roughly as long and wide as a single bed are filled with the necessities of a standard hotel. They are available to rent at $50 per night, cheaper than a taxi ride home.  And since opening three weeks ago, Sydney’s capsule hotel has been booming.  Like any decent hotel room, each pod comes with wi-fi, a small television, linens, towels, temperature control and a storage locker.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment