Saturday 22 July 2017

John Key given top Australian award


IALA: John Key given top Australian award

Today I was reading about john key giving out awards to Australian I haven't header that before I think it one of his first time but I feel happy that hes showing respecting  to different country's.

Here is what I read and say - Former prime minister John Key has received Australia’s top honour.  Sir John was appointed as an Honorary Companion in the Order of Australia at a ceremony in Canberra.  Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said Sir John had been a great friend to Australia.  John Key was knighted in New Zealand in June,  He is not the first kiwi to get the award, as three others have been given the honour Sir Geoffrey Palmer, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and Sir Brian Talboys, being the others.

Feel free to leave a comment 
Thanks:)
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment