Friday 28 July 2017

Weekends

Image result for schoolImage result for friendsImage result for family
Today I and my family were planning on going to my uncle house I had a lot of fun there  I had a lovey memnet hanging around with my mates and it was cool because we were playing basketball and it was fun.After that we went to play rugby but it was not that fun because most us was wet and muddy but we had a great time and fun.

What I don't like is that school is finish for 2 days I wanted to go back school to see my friends and have fun learning with my teachers and school
What I love about school is that I get to see the people that I wanted to see and play with feel free to leave a comment on did you want to come home or go back school and your weekends on what you're doing.
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment