Friday 14 July 2017

Rap

Hello today I me and my group made a rap if u know how to rap try rapping this and I hope you like and feel free to leave a comment and give us some feed back.Thanks:)

 Song for the rap. Click here  start at 28 seconds.     This rap goes out to the Kingdom of Tonga Everyday together we all get stronger Listen to the elders and what they say Go to church sit down, listen and pray   

The royal family is who we protect We look up to them with love and respect Our shops have cages so we don’t steal Whenever you see the king you have to kneel 

 Sifa My name is Siosifa, I’m coming from Folaha The best place in Tonga, only found in Nuku'alofa I'm a middle child, In Tonga we like to play wild I also come from Fakakai only found in ha’apai When I play sports I use all my force, I run like big fat horse Step to me I’ll tukii your ngutu I’ll never back down from a fuhu  

Chorus: (ALL) Cruising down the street in my uncles truck About to go to the shops with my ten bucks Koe tau hingoa ko Metui,Toma,Kiko, Sifa Hau mau tolu mei Nuku'alofa Koe ki’i fasi ko eni oku alu pe ki Tonga Oku mau ha’u mei Ha’ateiho mo Folaha    

Kiko Monite,Falaite osi maau ae kau kiti hiva hiva eiki Osiiloi pe koe ko hau me folaha hala mea faingatat Lue pe i he hala oua teke kata 

 Toma My name is Toma I come from Tonga I am from Ha’ateiho and Houma I like to Play, rough sports I play like I’m in the army force In Tonga we like to eat pig also known as puaka But before we eat that we have to do a  prayer  

Chorus(ALL) Cruising down the street in my uncles truck About to go to the shops with my ten bucks Koe tau hingoa ko Metui,Kiko,Toma, Sifa Hau mau tolu mei Nuku'alofa Koe ki’i fasi ko eni oku alu pe ki Tonga Oku mau ha’u mei Ha’ateiho mo Folaha   My name is Tui and I love the lord I’m also competitive so I love to win awards  My family is who I die for

0 comments:

Post a Comment