Monday 10 July 2017

Paddon second in Poland


IALT:Write something that I just finish reading.

Today I was reading about the Paddon second in Poland and it  was some great new what I enjoyed was that Paddon second in Poland came second in the race but what I didn't like was there should be a video so we can see but I still readed throw it and there on thing that I know was New Zealand rally driver Hayden Paddon has finished second in Rally Poland,.  

It was a one-two finish for the Hyundai team with Belgian Thierry Neuville winning.  Neuville is now just 11 points behind championship leader Sebastien Ogier who finished third in his Ford.  Paddon has gone 12 months without a podium finish so it was good reward for some hard toil.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment