Monday 27 March 2017

Graphs - Maths

WALT:Read  graphs and show relationship using a graph.

Today I was learning about a graph and it was fun learning about graphs  I learnt that you can use this graphs when you are older and this can help you  to understand what you like and or how tired you are I think that this can help you when are older and also you can teach others that does not know about graphs also I learnt that on the side and the bottom  is call an X aise , Y aise  this was helping me to understand what kind of different thing you can use to know what you like and what you did too.
                                                
You can also write 5 subjects and also draw a graph  of what bella draw to show you what a graphs looks like you can make up your own question like what you like or what's your fractive thing. Also I feel that this can help me understand different kind of graphs as well.

It azamazing learning what is a graph I never heard anything like this but now I know what a graph thanks to my teacher Ms korom for helping me with my work and also being able to understand what kind of graph we were doing.

I enjoyed working with Ms korom and learning what a graph and also information about what we were learning about too.Thank you for listening I hope enjoyed it Malo Ofa Atu. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment