Friday 24 March 2017

Kia Manawanui Reflection on our Whanaungatanga Experience


Hi everyone I would like to tell you about what I did with my classroom and my friends.  When we had sleepover at school we had fun going on  our trips like going to  polyfest and the pools.
I felt happy and excited before we went  to polyfest,pools and had our sleepover.


At polyfest I had fun and I was so excited at polyfest because I want to go to the tongan groups and also walking around and watching different shows and also me and sene  doing the walking challenge.    

I wish that we should of played spot light and also I wanted the booming pool open too and  the diving pool as well. I wanted to do this because mostly all of the boys wanted to do booms It will help other kids  learn how to do booms.

I think that this help me cause when I am out on break I cloud help Help kids and make their day better so they can go home and tell their percent they had a fun day and also they can come to school with a nice smile on their  face   and ready for them to come school and learn.Also when I see someone having a hard time I can help them to try there best and never give up.

I enjoyed working with Irys,Cerenity,Kauri,Kenneth,Losana,Ana,Gary,Sosifa I chosen them because I was having fun with them and they made me laugh and help me and I had a lot of cool friends I was playing with.


After the trip I felt so broad because I wish it should be for 2 week that will be better but after our trip I was so tired and went to sleep when I got home.I learn that you can build relationship with other and also help them and encourage other people that you don’t play with all the time and also hang around with them and that how I felt so confident talking to other people that I haven't talk to.
 


Here is a link to some photo we done a polyfest,pools, and our sleep over.T.P.S



0 comments:

Post a Comment