Tuesday 14 March 2017

Badminton Kiwi Sports

Image result for badminton ben tamaki primaryHi everyone me and my class had Badminton at the hall it was so fun with Ben and my friend and class I will wish to Ben to come back and teach us more skills about badminton it is so cool at badminton that I have lean't the you can relate to other when you are playing two on two I like the why Ben Teach us lot of thing like backhand and a lot of other thing that he teach us.


I learnt a lot of thing from Ben same as my class to what we were doing was one on one  it was so fun that we were playing against other after that it was two on two but we didn't chose who we want to be it was whoever was out had swop with some that in the line.



WALT:Have fun and to learn something that we did at Badminton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment