Tuesday 7 March 2017

Kiwi Can

Hi today we were at  Kiwi can and it was amazing and I learnt lot from kiwi can like working as a team getting to know other by talking to them about your fractive food,factive colour,what you want to do in the weekend,Where you want to go on the holiday.I choose my fractive food was pig but cook,My frative colour was blue,also what I wanted to do in the weekend he play basketball and go to church every sunday  and also what I want to join the holiday was Tongan I want to go there cause I wanted to look after my Nana there in Eua.

Image result for kiwi can
We Two lovely teacher and you can see them in the Photo  there was so amazing and funny there they would always run some for us to do and it was cool I like the way that they help us and teach us a lot of thing from them.
Image result for kiwi can
I felt so happy that we went to kiwi can It was so cool because we were in four groups and we were vsing each other it was so cool we were playing this game with chairs and it was fun what we had to do was to found a way to get to the blue chairs  my groups was all boys but we lose mostly most of the games but it was alright  we had fun and my whole class as well to.
We are learning to learn something that Kiwi can Teach us.
Thank you Very much for listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment