Tuesday 31 October 2017

Writing

Image result for keep calm writing
Writing

IALT:Write my own story.

On Monday me and my class had writing and it was fun. What we did was that we had to write about How Can we be a good citizen. What I wrote down was

How can we be a good citizen

I think this is telling us that what ever citizen you are from you should be proud of and where you come from like I come from Tonga.
Lots of people out there comes from Tongan and born there, but I didn’t I got born over here in NZ but I am still proud of who I am and even though I am here in NZ doesn't mean I can’t go to Tonga.

“How could I be a good citizen to Nz” (even tho I don’t come from New Zealand)
For the past few years I lived my whole life in Nz when I was 3 years old.
I wanted to be a Nz citizen until I learnt more things from my mum and dad on where I come from it makes me feel like I am in Tongan Being a good citizen to my people and family.

When I got born and I was 4 months years old we went back to tonga and that time I didn’t know anything but two eyeballs looking outside of the care how it looked like and crying to my mum.

But now I have grown up and I have learnt a lot of things about where I come from and that I see my family asking for food we see roads damage and lots of houses broken.So me and my family flyed all the way back to Nz to work there and live there to give money to my family and food for them to eat.
That's why I chosen to be a Tongan Citizen.

Here is why we should be a good Citizen to our Country.

  • To look after people
  • To not pollute our country
  • To make sure our country is feeling well and happy
  • To feed them that are poor

Tongans King Called King Tupou 6 tries his bests to make sure his country is safe and happy by not copying Nz rules and making there own rules for the Tongans to be Safe.

What I need to work on it to make sure I get my work done.
What I found challenging was fixing up my mistake.
My next step is to never give up and try to be a level 4 stranded.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment