Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writing

Image result for writing

IALA:Explanation text

Today I was working on my Explanation text. And what I did was talking about a good education so what I came up with was.

Why is education important
Why is education so important. Education means being a hard worker helps me to understand different knowledge. I know that working hard makes me get a good education. School is a learning area where you can get a education towards your future Because everything starts when you started primary school. Most people come to school, but some don’t. That means for those that miss school a lot and don’t come school it doesn't mean that you can get a Job easily because if it comes to your interview most people search up your name to see if your a good person to be working with them and also to see if you have a good education. I know this because I learn things from my teachers and who comes into teach me and my class.

What I need to work on is to make sure I am staying on task and getting my work done on time.
What I found challenging is that when I had to fix my mistakes and make sure that my sentences make sense.

My next step is to get my work done and Rechecking my work.

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment