Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths

Image result for Dicing times
IALT:Play a game with a classmate to work on our basic facts facts.
Today I  was playing a game called Dicing Times.
This game can help me to work on my basic facts and also my friends.
What I need to work on is to make sure no is cheating and also play far.
What my next step is to have fun and never cheat.

Dicing Time if you want to play it here is how you can play.

You Different - coloured counter for each player 
2 dice marked with 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 
1,2 or 3 classmate 


Game

Take turns to roll the dice and multiple the two numbers.

Use a counter to cover the number on the grid that is the product of your dice.Get your classmates to check your answer. If you give the wrong answer , you must take that counter off 
the board  and wait your next turn to try again.

You may not put a counter on a square that is already covered.

The winner is the first person to make a line of five counters in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row. The five counters do not need to be right next to each other, and other players can have their counters on squares.

0 comments:

Post a Comment