Tuesday 18 November 2014

song.


 Song

Today I went to the shop I saw this boy crying    and said do not cry boy. what is the problem you are crying all the time.siale Did someone bully you is that why you are crying hey little boy ill call your parents.Then I’ll call the cops that the boys has been bullying you.
Matthew They said I was to weak and I couldn't fight.I did not care so I got smashed.then ran away because I called my mum.They said”I don’t care”. The next day he was happy because of me.
We went to the shop again we saw the boy again he was happy  all the time and I was happy of him. Then I went sad.And he said go get a girl and you will be happy again.
Rap it  dj kik’s 



Then I saw a girl and what is the problem her heart was broken like  a chocolate sad then I punched a the boy for making her sad .
the boy learned his listen forever.
and the song was made by tongan boys and the was about bulling people and making them happy.














\
























0 comments:

Post a Comment