Thursday 13 November 2014

Who is special to me it is my Nana.

Hi this is about Who is special to me it is my Nana.


                Who is special to me it is my Nana.
                  The person who is special to is my Nana.
Firstly she is like my mum but she not my mum  she is my Nana. Secondly when I am hungry she bake me keke vai.lastly My Nana is very special to me.





s-My Nana is like my mum but she is not my mum she is my Nana.
When I go and get her shopping from  the car she say thank you kiko.I am going to give you a cup of milk and 5  cookies and I say
malo Nana.




About A Nana at tamaki primary school but we call her Nana because she  is like a Nana at school.Also she help me at my maths and my x table and -.also she is like our Nana to me but some do not like her.




This is about My Nana and it one a tonga and I hope you like it and it a rap.My Nana told me I need $5,what for,you are been a good boy.My Nana give me $5  because I went and got her shoping from the shop and I was happy the she give my $5.





This is about My Nana angin  I hope you like your Nana to cause you should.When I allways go to tonga I will always remember her because she give me $5.and my Nana will remember me.

       This was all about my Nana thank you.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment