Monday 19 May 2014

Why was my Tournament was exciting.



I was fast asleep. OH! It’s my tournament today. Wake up Mum, wake Dad it’s my tournament! I'm excited mum and dad please wake up. I'm going to my  tournament I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had breakfast.

Then I went to wear my rugby clothes and I put on my rugby shoes. I went for a run around the block then I went to my tournament.  I saw my coach Chris. I Ran to
him and he said the game is going to start in 5 minutes.
Then I saw my mum and my dad then Chris called me the game is starting. ‘Come on there are no time to go to your mum and your dad!’ ‘Ok’ I yell.




The game started I ran with the  ball and got a try than Sifa had to kick the ball. It was a try then Willie Fred,
my cousin, got a try. Then one of the marise almost had a fight with him. Varsity had 17 points and Marxists had
15.
Then we had to have 2 more.  Than we had 2 tries
and that was the end of the time. We won
then we went to  McDonald. We went to  
countdown.  My coach Chris gave all of us $20
because we won and we went back to our home
and I had a shower. After that I went to sleep and
I was really tired.


    
   


              

0 comments:

Post a Comment